How can i find WordPress Floating Social Bar Plugin
Today I treat myself a search of plugins, I found pippin’s plugins site, and then browse few pages of blogs and sites via feedly, then my husband asking me whether i want to have a pretty floating social bar or what, he just lead me to one of the post of WPBeginner, and he asking me to scroll down the post that I see that time. Whoaaaa i said, this is beautiful. My husband said, “You can have it if you like” and its amuse me of course, i am being led to WordPress Floating Social Bar Plugin in no matter of time. More amusing for me because it is a free plugin that i can get.
How to Install WordPress Floating Social Plugin on My Post
I started to log in to my site and make some experiment with this plugin, first thing of course i start to install it. Here are the step of installing WordPress Floating Social Bar.
- On the left side menu, choose add new plugin, if you are familiar with this then you probably know what i am gonna do next, then if you do you can later give me feedback of my installation and give me any suggestion.
- There will be a search field, where you can just type: Floating Social Plugin and hit search plugin button
- You are now on the page of the list of search result of the plugin you are searching, then look at the number one list, it is of course your exact keyword, Floating Social Plugin, now you can hit the link of install now link below the plugin list title that you see
- Next is the page that asking you whether you are truly want this plugin to be activated, which is i know that the answer is, yes. Then we can now click the activate link right away
- There, we are now having Floating Social Bar as one of the installed plugin we have on our site. Now, hit the button of setting to configure the plugin
- Here is the page of Floating Social Bar General Settings
- You might ask, how to configure Floating Social Bar for my site. The answer is easy, look at the picture below, you may see the icons of sosial media sharing, such facebook, twitter, g+, linkedin, and also pinterest. All you need to do just drag the icons and drop it on Enabled Social Services field.
- Give label for this plugin, you may try: Share, or Please Share and Comment and so on. Then check the post box to choose the Floating Social Bar to be on your post or just hit the box of page to choose it to be shown on your pages. Next you may setting the rest, and hit save settings button.
How can I see the Result Before and After I Use WordPress Floating Social Bar Plugin
After Using WordPress Floating Social Bar Plugin
And I scroll it to the middle post, here what you can see is that this Floating Social Bar following your scroll. If you are asking which social icons that shows the Floating Social Bar Plugin result, the social share buttons on top of this image, not on the black background that you see below. The social sharing icons on the background image below is another plugin i use, it is WP Easy Social Hover Plugin, one of the social sharing plugin that i use recently for every post image on my site. I made the installation and little review about this plugin too, you can hit how to install and configure C Easy Social Hover Plugin for WordPress
When you scroll your post until the end of the post, then you might find Floating Social Bar following you until the end. Perfecto!
That’s all for today folks, hope that my happiness today regarding this plugin will give you another sharing spirit. Please don’t hesitate to let me know what you think! Cheers